- Jenny’s Kindergarten strives to provide for the needs of the children and their families.
- The centre prides itself on providing quality early childhood pedagogy.
- Jenny’s Kindergarten is committed to providing a service that reflects the needs of children, their parents and the community.
- Our philosophy supports the various physical, economic, social, cultural and linguistically diverse families whilst also catering for any other additional needs.
- The educators are a valued team, who work together to create an atmosphere of friendliness and warmth.
- Open communication and respectful relationships between families, children, educators and the community is considered vital for the effective operation of Jenny’s Kindergarten.
- Jenny’s Kindergarten use the frameworks principles to establish their pedagogical practices, believing in a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
- We also acknowledge the importance of parent and community input and multiculturalism into our programs as well as the significance of keeping ongoing records for each child.
- We believe in providing for the needs of all children to maintain comfort, hygiene and happiness.