Jenny’s Kindergarten’s are an established family run organisation since 2000 with a strong passion to be the leading providers in premium Early Childhood Education and Care.
At Jenny’s our mission is to provide premium Education and care in an enriching, challenging, safe and supportive learning environment that meets the needs of each individual child and their family. Our educator’s role is to encourage and support each individual child to develop and reach their fullest potential emotionally, intellectually and socially.
We are committed to life-long learning and believe that children need to be actively involved in the program in order for them to extend their thinking and desire to learn well into the future.
Our Teaching Goals are:
- To give children the opportunity to extend their thinking and desire to learn.
- To develop partnerships with the families of our centres to promote their involvement in our programs.
- To promote an understanding of sustainability.
- To develop an awareness of the environment through providing natural areas for exploration.
- To ensure we recognise each child’s individual development, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Our Learning Goals are:
- To create a learning environment that provides for the needs of each child.
- To ensure our learning environment is safe, friendly and hygienic
- To provide a learning environment that promotes the exploration of natural resources.
- To observe, record and develop each individual child’s learning in their portfolio’s.
- To include the local community in our programs to help enrich children’s learning.