Our aim at Jenny’s Kindergarten is to provide the children with a variety of wholesome, healthy nutritional meals that the children will enjoy. Our menus have been developed with the support of the Munch and Move program in accordance with NSW Health promotion officers and a qualified nutritionist.
- Our menu’s have been assessed against the recommendations of the “Nutrition Checklist for Long Day Care Menu Planning” This ensures that the menu’s offer children a minimum 50% of their Recommended Daily Intakes of nutrients whilst at daycare.
- Menus are compiled for a four week period to ensure rotation of menu choices for all children. We also have a summer and a winter menu on offer.
- Menus are displayed in each of the rooms for parents to view.
- Alternative meals are prepared for children who have allergies, special dietary or cultural requirements.
- All meals are freshly prepared daily by a qualified cooks in each Centre kitchen.